Senior Care Assistant (Nights) - Magherafelt
Senior Care Assistant - Nights
Salary: £8.88 per hour (Additional Staff Benefits incl. hotel discounts)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Care Assistant - Nights for one of Northern Ireland's longest serving family owned providers of care, based in Magherafelt. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis and is absolutely perfect for anyone looking to take the next step into Management
Our client has an outstanding, excellent reputation, ensuring everyone they come into contact with is treated as one of their very own, from staff to residents to relatives. Our client has been acknowledged for 25 awards from some of the most prestigious awarding bodies in Northern Ireland, offering the highest possible standards across all their care homes.
The Senior Care Assistant works under the direct supervision of the Staff Nurses and undertakes tasks and duties delegated by the Staff Nurses or the Nurse Manager. You will:
- Lead and work collaboratively with the care team to deliver excellent quality, person-centred care to all residents
- Enrich the lives of residents through the organisation and delivery of activities
- Proactively encourage and develop team members
- Ensure all documentation is completed in line with Home procedures
- Assist inducting new team members into their role and the Home
- Advocate and promote the company mission, vision and values
- Supporting the nursing team to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Have a minimum of 1 years experience in a caring role
- Willingness to build a successful and professional team providing good leadership and support for all staff
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organisation
- Hold current registration with NISCC (Northern Ireland Social Care Council) or be willing to obtain this within 6 months of appointment
You will receive an hourly wage of £8.88 along with staff benefits, excellent training and continued professional development. You'll also get the chance to work in outstanding, hotel level facilities.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland