Senior Care Assistants - Night Duty
£20,800 per annum
Working Hours: 42 hours per week
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit Night Duty Senior Care Assistants for one of Northern Ireland's longest serving Healthcare Providers based in Whitehead. Our client has a proven reputation for delivering high quality nursing care in all of their facilities and also believes that apart from providing high quality care that it also gives back to the local community.
As part of the caring team, the main aim is support the nurse in charge and to act as supervisor and a role model to other Care Assistants. The other main purpose is to help create and maintain a healthy and safe environment where the personal nursing needs of the Residents are met under the direction and supervision of the Nurse in Charge.
- Provision of Care in accordance with agreed Care Plans by liaising closely with the Nursing staff
- Administer medications to residential clients under the supervision of nursing staff
- Assisting Residents with mobility
- Assisting with Personal Care
- Ensure bedrooms and communal areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene and that wardrobes and drawers are kept tidy
- Liaise with the relatives regarding residents as necessary, remembering that the nurse is the only person permitted to discuss the resident's general condition with relatives
- Ensure all evaluation sheets are filled in daily i.e.: regarding fluid intake, skin care, toileting regimes, general duties etc.
- Carry out Audits as per the Managers Report when requested to do so
- NVQ Level 3 in Adult Health & Social Care or working towards
- Six months experience working in a similar environment
- Fully flexible to work a variety of hours and shift patterns
- Previous supervisory experience would be desirable
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £20,800.00 (approx.) per annum with the opportunity to avail of generous overtime rates, paid holidays, a commitment to career progression, internal job opportunities and quality training. You'll also avail of working for a leading and proven provider in Healthcare with an outstanding reputation.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.