Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Client Relations Specialists for our client based in Dublin 4.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers. They are currently looking to recruit a Client Relations Specialists to join their Customer and Stakeholder relations team. Our client is looking for someone with a strong Client/Customer relations background in the Engineering Industry.
- Provision of professional support for key customers, prospective customers and the general public, managing queries relating to a wide spectrum of electricity industry issues.
- Responsible for the account management of a number of key customer accounts ensuring that the customer is fully supported in relation to both the technical, engineering and commercial aspects of the electricity industry.
- Build and maintain consistent and strategic relationships with the customer's key people, obtaining expert knowledge and expertise of the specifics of each customer account specifically, electricity usage, load requirements, site operations, future expansion plans and commercial implications for customers of our client's roles and processes and liaise with our clients internal teams to achieve best outcome.
- Coordinate/host meetings between the customer and the Transmission System Operator and track commitments to ensure delivery of agreed action items.
- Responsible for contributing to the development and operation of appropriate systems and procedures to enable the management of customer information flows both internally and externally ensuring that a uniform, comprehensive and high-quality approach is being adopted.
- Communicate and build internal relationships to draw upon the collective knowledge of the organisation to address customer queries effectively.
- Be proactive in identifying trending issues for the customer base.
- Manage customer requests and expectations in order to ensure a coordinated resolution to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Work with different parts of the organisation to ensure all customer requests are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide support to the organisation in relation to communications and coordination with customers, and provide advice and support on customer engagement and events such as industry forum and workshops.
- Work as part of the Customer Relations Team to progress the customer-focused initiatives as agreed with the Customer Relations Manager
- Be the lead within the team on specific technical, engineering and commercial topics and aspects of the customer relationship.
- Third level Engineering qualification or a minimum of 4-5 years Engineering work experience.
- Previous Account Management/Relationship Management experience with demand industry customers
- The ability to proactively handle customer accounts with regards to technical and contractual issues.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills gained in a commercial/technical/ engineering environment with the ability to interpret technical data quickly and communicate at all levels.
- The ability to manage and prioritise a wide range of demands and activities whilst maintaining a positive and consistent customer focus.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to evaluate how decisions impact internally and externally.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- 45k - 55k salary depending on experience plus excellent benefits package
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.