Role: Senior Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Salary: Dependent on experience, Competitive
Grafton Specialist recruitment is currently searching for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join a well-established Belfast based Client of ours. The ideal candidate will be 5+ PQE, have a thorough knowledge of a broad spectrum of Commercial Litigation and will have knowledge and experience of both County and High Court Procedures.
A successful candidate will Conduct and develop a caseload of private fee paying and commercial litigation clients, and will report to the Head of Litigation.
This role will provide a fantastic opportunity for a Solicitor who wants to become a specialist in Commercial Litigation, and to gain invaluable experience in this area.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Thorough knowledge of a broad spectrum of commercial litigation, including debt recovery, insolvency, contractual disputes, banking, property/construction disputes as well as miscellaneous business-related litigation
- Thorough knowledge and experience of both County Court and High Court procedures
- Experience of managing a broad range of small business clients
- Ability to identify risk and carry out effective risk management
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to supervise and manage support staff
- Commercial awareness
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally within the company.
They will be offered a competitive package, the chance to come in and make the role their own and the opportunity to be part of a long-standing team.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.