Senior Creative Specialist
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Creative Specialist for a leading FinTech company based in Donegal.
Do you have a passion for creating a visual story to convey a complex business challenge in a simplified way? Are you an explorer, intrigued by breaking new ground? The Creative Services team is seeking a highly-skilled visual storyteller to create content that resonates across all platforms. The ideal candidate should have the ability to develop multichannel solutions capable of telling a story both in digital and traditional formats.
This role requires a creative design thinker with the ability to deliver visually compelling assets for a high-level audience both internal and external to the business. The post will involve:
- Conceptualising and delivering visual solutions for senior leaders across multiple countries
- Flexibility: willingness to balance both long-term assignments and expedited requests.
- Strategic thinking: You will need to know how to write and design persuasively, connecting to Prudential's brand and mission on relevant topics.
- Social Perceptiveness: The successful candidate needs to have their finger on the pulse so that their designs are relevant and modern across various audiences.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analysing a complex business challenge and simplifying it in a visual manner
- Be comfortable in design sprints delivering Work In Progress drafts to business partners
- Managing the expectations of business partners
- Able to juggle the needs of multiple stakeholders while managing process and quality
- You should be as comfortable acting as a one-person-band in the field as you are collaborating with colleagues across the globe.
- Capable of delivering video, motion graphic and social media solutions
- A person with a passion for good design regardless of the medium; while this role will focus strongly on video and motion graphics, you will also be expected to design a variety of other branding and advertising material
- Advising on best practices and providing solutions when the business requires it
- BA in marketing, advertising, communications or a related field
- 3+ industry years' relevant experience
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud or similar software
- Self-starter mindset
- Versatile, curious, and self-motivated
- Able to demonstrate creative flair within brand guidelines
- Experienced with working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- You should also be competent at every step of the video creation process, from conception to final rollout
- An interest in developing their career
- Demonstrate the ability to perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines
- Strong sense of accountability and exceptional follow-up skills
- Extremely motivated, proactive, responsible and self-directed
- Takes pride in delivering a quality product
- Team player with a positive attitude, and excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
- Someone who takes a proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members, and management along a wide spectrum of technical abilities
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft.NET
- A systematic and analytical approach to problem-solving
- Able to deal with multi-disciplinary departments and users of all levels of ability
- An interest in software/app development
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the FinTech Industry and the possibility of US travel.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jonathan McConnell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07384 513 095 for a confidential chat.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland