Our medium sized company in the Mid Ulster area are looking to recruit a Senior Credit Controller to join their team on a full time permanent basis. A busy, fast paced work environment should be expected
Salary: £22k - £26k depending on experience
- Credit control - calling customers, tracking issues, follow-up queries.
- Weekly updates issued to Sales Representatives - ensure Sales Representatives are consulted on problem accounts and plan of action agreed. Ensure plan of action is adhered to. Escalation process followed on a timely basis to Financial Controller.
- Targets set and adhered to for aged debt balances.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on outstanding accounts, debtor days, forecasts for collections for management reporting
- Reporting to Group Financial Controller
- Experienced with accounting software such as Sage Line 50
- Ability to self review work and work autonomously to a large extent
- Proficient in all MS Office with intermediate Excel skills
- Minimum 3 years Credit Control experience