Credit Controller- Data Analytics
Location: Belfast city centre
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Credit Controller based in Belfast city centre for my client, a leading player in the Data Analytics industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Belfast city centre for a senior Credit Controller. You will be responsible for ensuring that accounts are managed effectively in accordance with the Company Credit Policy ensuring a minimal impact on cashflow.
- Proactive cash collection
- Chasing overdue payments
- Allocating cash daily
- Maintaining spread sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with internal departments to maximise cash collection
- Ensure queries are resolved promptly
- Negotiate repayment plans and monitor payments
- Regularly review credit terms and act accordingly
- Review ledger and follow credit policy regarding legal action as appropriate
- Carry out formal monthly review and record action required to recover debt
- Process the month end routine to ensure reconciliation and reporting on a timely basis
- Produce monthly reporting for KPI's
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to build strong effective relationships at all levels
- Attention to detail, accuracy & problem solving skills
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills
- Effective communication ability
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in an environment which encourages support and progression.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Leanne Mitchell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland