Senior Customer Account Executive
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of a pharmaceutical manufacturer for a Senior Customer Account Executive. The Senior Customer Account Executive will act as the primary contact for key international customer accounts which will involve liaising with Territory Managers and internal partners to deliver a best in class service.
* Develop internal systems that will support driving continuous improvement as measured by customer delivery metrics and will be integral in delivering the Company targets and strategic goals
* Take a leading role in specific projects to support the Customer
* Manage a team of account executives within the department to ensure all customer communications are informative and timely whilst developing methodologies for tracking order processing and ensuring shipment and export documents are on time and accurate
* Producing and delivering presentations to both internal and external customers
* Any other duties role may involve
* 5 years experience in a Customer Service Management environment or in a client facing role
* Demonstrated ability to manage customer queries, making and meeting commitments at all times
* Experience managing others, including performance management and development
* Ability to analyse data excellent problem solving & decision making skills
* Results driven, with ability to set high standards for self and team
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Packages
* Excellent time management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
* Educated to Degree Level
* Have Project Management Experience
* Working and developmental knowledge of Microsoft Access Databases
* Experience using ERP systems
* Experience in liaising with Senior Management
* Wider knowledge of the End to End Supply Chain
The successful Senior Customer Account Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience and Free Life Assurance, Paid Holidays, On-site Parking, Pension Scheme, Canteen Facilities, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted car insurance, Perks Scheme.
The Senior Customer Account Executive role will be based in Newry.
If you would like to discuss this Senior Customer Account Executive job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.