Customer Relations Specialist - Energy Sector
At Lex Consultancy we are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Irish energy business who are experiencing significant growth and success at this time
They are currently seeking to recruit a Customer Relations Specialist to join their Customers & Stakeholders team. . The purpose of this team is to effectively and efficiently manage the organisation's relationships, promote high-quality customer service and provide support to all customers in relation to technical and commercial aspects of the industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide professional support for key customers, prospective customers and the general public
- Manage queries relating to a wide spectrum of electricity industry issues.
- Responsible for the account management of a number of customer accounts
- Ensure the customer is fully supported in relation to both the technical and commercial aspects of the electricity industry
- Responsible for coordinating meetings between the customer and the System Operator and track commitments to ensure delivery of agreed action items.
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A third level qualification in engineering or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Previous experience managing customers, preferably in a commercial/technical environment
- Experience of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, customers and stakeholders
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and work on your own initiative.
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer €50,000 - €55,000 DOE
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Laura Craughwell on 01 4505288.