Senior Data Analysis Associate
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Data Analysis Associate for a leading Global company based in Letterkenny.
We have an exciting opportunity to appoint a Data and Workforce Analyst for Central Security Services within the Technology, Innovation & Support Services department.
The role will be primarily responsible for supporting the workforce planning and reporting for CSS.
The successful candidate will monitor real time workflows including service tickets, call volume & email communications in a busy and fast paced environment. They will produce reports and analytics to support efficient Workforce Management and the achievement of our departments KPI's.
The hours of business in this role are primarily between 1pm & 10pm Monday to Friday. The successful candidate will be expected to support these hours as their core times of work, with flexibility as and when required.
- Support effective capacity planning and resourcing for the CSS team to meet the agreed Key Performance Indicators.
- Complete data analysis projects, analyzing business performance; the production of standardized reports and creation of customized reports.
- The analysis of capacity planning &work volumes from multiple streams and provide appropriate recommendation for same
- Prepare performance models, standardize call arrival pattern reports and plan capacity effectively
- Support workflow management from multiple streams, ISAMS, ServiceNow, CMS and email in accordance with existing policies and procedures
- Monitor service levels and schedule adherence to ensure productivity standards are met
- Work with the operational staff on understanding priorities and driving daily targets in an energetic and enthusiastic manner.
- Attend weekly/monthly department meetings
- Effectively communicate updates in processes & procedures to team & leadership
- Liaise daily with business partners and all members of the team to ensure productivity is being maintained
- Attend team huddles and meetings
- Experience in data analysis and workforce planning is a strong advantage in this position.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications with an in-depth knowledge of Excel, MS PowerPoint & Power BI
- Any data visualization skills are desirable
- Knowledge of VBA & SQL & basic coding knowledge
- Strong analytical thinking, attention to detail and customer obsessed mindset
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities along with the ability to multi-task
- The ability to enthusiastically motivate and inspire a team
- A positive attitude and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Display excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and influencing Management skills to interact with all levels of Prudential associates
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to work in a challenging environment handling the management of process and operational issues in a calm and controlled manner coming to a clear and concise resolution
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in data analytics is an advantage
- Supervisory or Management experience desirable. Preferably in an Operations/ Support Services environment
- Knowledge of workforce planning applications is desirable
- Graduate level degree or equivalent (preferred)
- Knowledge of Information Security and Identity Access Management is a strong advantage in this role
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.