Senior Data Analysis Associate
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Data Analysis Associate for a leading FinTech company based in Donegal.
As the Senior Data Analysis Associate, you will provide support to the HR Corporate Compensation Administration business partners and Business Services department.
This exciting opportunity will focus on supporting the various Compensation Plans. The successful candidate will also support related annual compensation processes together with the ongoing analysing and evaluating of data across the various HR Compensation systems. Execute reoccurring and scheduled tasks; conduct file and data transmissions, ensure process and data integrity, institute controls and produce complex reports and analysis as needed.
The ideal candidate is someone who can work independently, demonstrating a high level of confidentiality, accuracy, and attention to detail. Someone who is capable of providing administrative process support, reporting support, data analysis, and analytical insights. Must be able to provide insights that will help management make data-driven decisions and to optimise business processes. Provide research, analysis, tracking, and reporting while also being able to capture business requirements to develop, maintain and expand on existing reporting solutions. Must be an expert user of MS Excel, with a strong understanding of data reporting and experience in SQL programming.
There will be an element of US travel to this role.
- Complete tasks within the Oracle HCM Fusion Compensation System
- Responsible for the security of the system, updating Security Profiles and Data Roles
- Work closely with the UAT Team, create new employee accounts, and provide users for testing during the various testing cycles.
- Responsible for testing during the various testing cycles.
- Create, modify and update the User-defined tables.
- Responsible for creating, updating and dealing with Service Requests within Oracle.
- Create and update area of responsibility for employees.
- Execute critical tasks in support of executive, equity and compensation processes such as the annual and off-cycle grants, quarterly dividends, restricted stock release, quarterly stock purchases, termination processing, complex taxation scenarios and the expensing of stock awards
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the data transmission between Prudential and third party vendors, including collecting data, scheduling transmission, reviewing control reports and resolving errors/data anomalies
- Monitor and quality review eligibility, enrolment, purchase and disposition files for the quarterly employee stock purchase plan process
- Execute complex file imports & extracts including various manual inputs in multiple databases
- Produce complex reports, analyses and calculations
- Provide technical reporting solutions and tools to the business partner
- Analyse and institute necessary process modifications/controls related to new regulatory requirements and plan changes
- Compile, track and quality review expense data, and act as a direct contact to finance/accounting team
- Support broader Compensation processes as needed, such as converting annual recommendations into equity awards amounts and ensuring critical data variables are updated in calculation tools/databases
- Act as an effective team member within the group and assist other colleagues as appropriate
- Manage and deliver work requests and provide appropriate responses and updates on progress to team lead, team members and business partners
The ideal candidate would have:
- BA/BS or equivalent required
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical thinking, attention to detail and customer focus
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities with little supervision
- Strong time management and organizational skills and ability to adapt to frequent change
- Proven ability to work well with technical and non-technical staff
- Proven ability to work independently on multiple tasks with commitment and willingness to see issues through to resolution
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skills as Analysts front many critical discussions across the business
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel with SQL programming experience
- Experience in development of various reporting solutions
- Ability to understand and translate existing queries and code and query results to identify and report on quality or data integrity issues
- Ability to analyse business requirements and translate into technical solutions
- Stock plan administration knowledge is a plus
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the FinTech Industry.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jonathan McConnell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.