Senior Demand Analyst
Location: County Down
We are working alongside a superb company who are seeking a Senior Demand Analyst to work in the Planning team. The team are responsible for forecasting all activities associated with customers and products across a global market.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within a Planning and Customer services environment or Commercial environment or MRP environment
- Hold a degree or equivalent qualification in a related discipline
- Analytical skills, the ability to evaluate, analyse and present data.
- Attention to detail & ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Proven experience in delivering business solutions through Excel or Databases (VBA)
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process.
- Strong analytical, organisational, decision making and presentation skills.
- Intermediate / Advanced Microsoft skills
- Experience working in a MRP environment
- Knowledge of software related to Demand Planning
- APICS or other Supply Chain Certification preferred
- Duration: Full Time, Permanent