Senior Editorial Assistant
Grafton recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Editorial Assistant for the one of the largest publishing houses in Northern Ireland. You will be working on their wedding journal portfolio on a permanent basis.
- To be a key part of the editorial team responsible for editorial content, interviews, profiles, news, features, photographs etc
- To work on all social media platforms across the brand portfolio
- To liaise with the design studio and ensure the title is produced to the highest quality
- To represent Wedding Journal at all industry functions
- To be an integral part of the team organising The Wedding Journal Show
- To ensure all editorial deadlines are met
- To bring new ideas and new business to the company to help the business achieve its strategic goals
- Excellent writing skills
- The successful candidate is likely to be from a digital, newspaper or magazine background and enjoys a fast-paced background
- Detailed knowledge of social media
- Customer focused
- Driven, vigorous and enthusiastic individual
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.