Senior Electrical Engineer - Excellent Opportunity
Senior Electrical Engineer
Grafton Specialist has been retained to recruit an Electrical Engineer for an exceptional Engineering Consultancy firm based in Antrim. The Company provides hi spec design, installation and service provision across all buildings services.
This is an exciting role for a Senior Electrical Engineer who wishes to join a leading player throughout the UK and Ireland and get exposure to high value, premium projects working on elite businesses, most of which household names.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Design of Electrical Building Services for a wide range of premises such as Educational, Commercial and Industrial. The following lists the main functions of the job. The list is not exhaustive and the position will require the applicant to be fully conversant with all normal functions and activities associated with the post.
Responsibilities also include:
- Once appointed to a Project be able to take and develop a brief from a Client.
- Carry out surveys on existing Electrical Installations and prepare and write reports.
- Prepare costs based Clients brief or sketch plans.
- Design and Prepare Electrical services Drawings including:-
- Distribution Systems
- Lighting and Emergency Lighting
- Small Power
- Mechanical Wiring Systems
- Fire Alarms
- Security Systems including Intruder, Access Control and CCTV
- Standby Power Systems (Generator, UPS)
- IT Systems
- Negotiate and Liaise with Utility Providers.
- Prepare and collate Tender Documents.
- Write and prepare Electrical Specifications.
- Attend Design Team Meetings and liaise with other members of the Design Team and Client Groups.
- Carry out Electrical Calculations in accordance with BS 7671.
- Carry out design calculation.
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in the Design and Project Engineering within Building Services
- Experience liaising with customers and withdrawing necessary information to commence project works.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Patrick Moore at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.