Senior Electronic Design Engineer
Salary - DOE
My client is one of Northern Ireland's most successful and innovative wholesale and distribution manufacturers and is a market leader in their industry. They have a current opportunity for a Senior Electronics Design Engineer to join the team.
- Hardware design responsible for BMS product development, working with internal and external customers for architecture design, requirements definition, design capture, and supporting hardware debugging, testing, documenting and design review.
- Designing and executing electrical system validation plan at both bench and system levels; testing and demonstrating finished products and system capabilities at customers
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering degree or related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years in relevant industries in hardware design role for embedded systems
Expertise in electrical circuit design, PCB layout, component selection, design analysis, prototyping and testing for embedded systems
- Knowledge of hardware engineering processes and standards
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Functional safety knowledge
- Knowledge of high voltage battery system and BMS
- Experience in electrical design for RF systems
- Excellent understanding of electrical hardware development processes, like waterfall, v-model, agile and familiar with the full product development lifecycle.
- Experienced with Altium Designer and Vault
- Familiar with hardware analysis tools such as DFMEA, FTA, Worst Case Analysis.
- Familiar with component selection, BOM and cost analysis
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.
For more information please contact Huw Lloyd on 02890 323333