Senior Electronics/Software Engineer
Location: Antrim, Co Antrim, Northern Ireland
Salary: Not disclosed
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Electronic/Software Engineer for a leading manufacturing company based in County Antrim, Northern Ireland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the development of Bespoke Production Electronics Test Systems, Production Integration, and Traceability Systems.
- Lead the design, development, and optimisation of Production Test Equipment across all manufacturing sites for the TPMS and MEMS product families
- Integrate test equipment into automated production lines
- Create training material and provide training to the remote sites as required
- Be proficient in the use of NI Software Tools, in particular, Labview & Teststand
- Lead the optimisation of the performance of the Automated Test Equipment by software development including assisting in the writing of specifications, integrating into Production Systems and developing diagnostic and test result traceability systems
- Liaise with Schrader/Sensata suppliers at a technical level to integrate their equipment and ours with each other, and the MIS managed quality and data traceability systems
- Liaise with the various product design groups to assist the hardware design process and APQP process when new production technology is required
You Must Have:
- A Bachelor of Science/Engineering Degree in an Electronics/Software related discipline
- Demonstrate the ability/skills to develop using our internal hardware/software tools or similar at a high level e.g. MS Visual Studio (C++, C#, VB), Embedded Programming, Protel/Altium
- 3 years Electronics/Firmware Design Experience
Would Be Nice If You Had:
- 5 years' experience
- Firmware Design experience of ARM-based microcontrollers, C preferable
You will receive a competitive package, a 10% performance related bonus, pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jonathan McConnell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07384 513 095 for a confidential chat.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.