My Client based in Kilkenny are looking for an Engineering Senior Stores Technician.
- The ideal candidate will provide strong ability in the sourcing and supply across a wide range engineering materials.
- Experience working in a fast moving manufacturing environment is essential.
- Ability to lead a team of staff.
- Compliance with the sites Health and Safety standards.
- The delivery of a world class engineering stores operation in a GMP environment.
- To expedite and ensure on time delivery to provide complete and concise information flow from supplier through end user.
- Resolve and manage supply discrepancies.
- To assist and support the Stores Manager, as well as other administrative tasks when required.
- Delivering best value for money.
- Delivery the agreed KPIs.
- Support the kitting program
- Delivery of engineering material across the site.
- Ideally previous experience working in an associated discipline.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be computer literate with SAP experience
- Reach Truck driving license
- Full clean driving license
Systems Knowledge, Maximo, Microsoft Office.
* Ability to partner with Stores Personnel
* Analytical problem solving.
* Considerable Organisation skills.
* Knowledge of engineering parts
* Ability to react to change.
* Ability to achieve set goals.
* Ability to handle engineering queries from engineering teams