Salary Very Competitive
Working Hours: 8.00am - 5.30pm Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 4pm Friday
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Estimator for a local firm who are currently expanding their workforce.
Estimator Job Duties:
- Prepare cost estimates for Tenders by analysing proposals and requirements from drawings, specifications and related documents.
- Identify labour, material, and time requirements on each project and undertake feasibility studies.
- Be proficient in using quotation software: LogiKal, Business Micros & Calwin.
- Manage, prioritize and deliver prepared quotations to Sales Representative prior to stated Due Date.
- On occasion liaise directly with Customers to review stated quotations and/or gather additional information for requote such as updated specifications, drawings and related documents.
- Maintain Sales database, Pipedrive, by entering up-to-date data.
- Provide advice on contractual requirements.
- Analyse outcomes and maintain progress reports.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Once you've gained sufficient experience and specialist knowledge, you may also:
- assist the Sales representative in advising of alternative products and/or specification.
Analysing Information, Estimating, Planning, Reporting, Data Management, Strategic Planning, Attention to Detail, Informing Others.
Interested Senior Estimators who feel are meeting the criteria should forward a CV without delay via this advertisement. If you would like to discuss this Maintenance engineer, job in more detail please contact me Jordan McMaster, now on 02890 323 333 or 07976 985386