Senior Executive Sales Consultant - Luxury Brand
We are delighted to announce this unique and rare opportunity with a leading Luxury Boutique in South Belfast. This 5 star fashion retailer wish to appoint a Senior Executive Sales Consultant. Emphasis is placed on a one-to-one consultative selling approach and the ability to deliver new business through a rewarding customer experience.
This Senior Executive Sales Consultant is not just a retail role- This is a career opportunity.
This role is about providing customers with a truly unique experience as individuals. The pieces are hand selected with care, chosen for their excellent and distinctive quality of design, fabric, craftsmanship and coherent narrative. Your day will be varied and you will need good attention to detail, along with the ability to close sales and recall a wide range of product knowledge. You should be inspired by the products and endeavour to make each visit to the store a memorable one. It is very important that you have a passion for customer service and fashion.
As an Senior Executive Sales Consultant you will represent this luxury brand through delivering excellent customer service. You will have a strong retail sales background with experience of one to one selling along, with a creative flair.
The key duties of this role are:
- Building customer loyalty through providing excellent customer service
- Learning and keeping abreast of the latest developments in the field to uphold thorough product knowledge
- Up-selling a variety of products and maximise one to one sales opportunities
- Assisting in the display of merchandise and preparing merchandise for sales
- Greeting customers in a warm and welcoming manner
- General sales and administrative duties as required
Being a natural communicator, you must possess the energy and drive to make the exclusive store an inspirational and energised environment that the customer enjoys. You will also have:
- Excellent presentation with a confident ability to demonstrate retail product knowledge
- Ability to build a strong client base through articulate and knowledgeable communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confidence in communicating with a range of customers
- Experience of working with brand label and exclusive products
- Strong retail sales background with experience of one to one selling along, with a creative flair and a passion for fashion
- Self motivated sales consultant who can demonstrate a track record of success in previous roles
The successful Senior Executive Sales Consultant will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus benefits.
The Senior Executive Sales Consultant role will be based in South Belfast.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. NIBELF
If you would like to discuss this Senior Executive Sales Consultant role in more detail please contact Katie Doyle now on 02890 242824.