Senior Financial Planner
Grafton Recruitment are delighted to announce an exciting role for a Senior Financial Planner for their well-established client in Cork.
Our client provides advice in all areas of Financial Planning, including Family & Business Protection, Health Insurance, Pensions, Mortgages, Investments & savings to a broad spectrum of clients.
Our clients are looking to enhance their team with the employment of an experienced Senior Financial Planner to further develop their client book. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will also be involved in the management of an existing base of high net worth clients.
Requirements for this role:
- Self-starter with energy & drive - prepared to work hard, love what you do and energise a team.
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience in the industry, with a proven track record of growing and developing existing and new client relationships.
- All applicants must be fully QFA qualified - minimum requirement for this role.
- Working understanding of relevant regulatory compliance requirements.
- Outstanding problem solving, communication, listening and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong personal relationships.
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines within a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and judgement, showing logical decision making and a high level of accuracy.
- The integrity to respect private and confidential information.
- Strong research and analytical skills, with a proven administration background.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office & CRM).
This role is subject to the Fitness and Probity Standards and Minimum Competency Code requirements issued by the Central Bank of Ireland.