Senior Front End Developer
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Front End Developer based in Belfast.
My clients are seeking a driven, detail-oriented front-end developer to join and lead their growing team to head up some of the award-winning work they build for clients.
You will be part of an innovative team working together to deliver beautiful usable solutions to their varied and growing client list.
You will be required to work with industry leading technologies such as HTML, SASS, Gulp, React JS, Angular, to deliver responsive web applications.
What you can expect
- Work collaboratively with the design team to fulfil the creative output accurately
- Implement code for responsive UI designs using innovative technologies and up to date coding standards
- Optimize websites and applications to ensure fast loading speeds
- Maintain websites and implement any necessary additions or enhancements
- Identify and troubleshoot various website issues and coding problems
- Collaborate with members of the website team (including designers and back-end developers) to consistently improve functionality and the user experience of web applications
- Maintain updated knowledge of the development industry and any advancements in technology
- Work closely with the development team to implement new technologies and standards into client projects
- Work within an Agile driven team
- Play an active role in knowledge-sharing across the team
- Meet tight deadlines as required
- A front-end development role
- An agency environment, preferably 4+ years, with a solid portfolio or samples of past work and projects
- An understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on front end design and development
- Expertise of front-end architecture
- Working with task runners such as gulp
- Using git
- MVC frameworks
- Working with Front-End frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Responsive design
- JS frameworks such as React, Angular and Vue
- Ability to interpret and implement UI designs
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members or clients
- Willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Experience working within an Agile process
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
- Competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave (excluding public holidays)
- Work on innovative projects with ambitious clients in Ireland and the UK
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Regular team building activities
- Vibrant modern offices in the City Centre
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
- (You must have the full right to work in the UK)
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland