Role: Senior Front-End Developer
Salary: £35000 to £45000 DOE
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Back-End Developer based in Antrim.
My Client is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Front-End Web Developer who is passionate about delivering the highest quality products to our clients. Our developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development, however your passion will be in creating highly functional, visually pleasing and user-friendly responsive web-based applications. These will be used by Allsop's clients in a variety of industries, across many different devices, form factors, and user segments.
Over 90% of my Clients solutions are deployed to the cloud, and working within the development team you will play a key role in the development of these production-ready client solutions and will be immersed into the full-stack of the software development lifecycle. A keen interest in software development, technology (and everything else deemed "geeky" by the uninformed) is highly desirable.
You'll be working alongside many other highly talented developers and designers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our wide varieties of client projects across several platforms, pushing the boundaries of the latest technologies such as Azure, .NET Core, Angular 6, Ionic and Xamarin.
- Developing client solutions utilizing modern web technologies including Angular, Bootstrap, SASS
- Helping to define and influence the future technical direction for the evolution of client solutions
- Working with the back-end/systems developers to integrate with our .NET Web API frameworks
- Supporting the deployment of client solutions into production
- Working within an agile environment to develop high-quality software
- Providing second-line technical support to help resolve customer issues
- Advanced knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of CSS PreProcessors such as SASS and Less
- Knowledge and experience of Git source control
- An understanding of software development best practices, and a desire to see them implemented
- An understanding of information architecture, interaction design and visual design prototyping
- Proven track record of developing commercial applications using .NET, AngularJS, or equivalent experience with another comparable development stack
- A desire to constantly learn and upskill your abilities
- The ability to absorb new technical information and apply it effectively
- Have a positive "can do" attitude
- Commercial experience with .NET Web API/MVC
- Knowledge of Xamarin or native iOS/Android mobile app development
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, SQL and Entity Framework
- Knowledge of build tools such as Gulp and Grunt
- Experience of cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Experience of Azure DevOps/VSTS/TFS
- Previous experience working in an Agile development environment
- Current industry certifications
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland