- To supervise and manage staff performance, including identifying and supporting training and development needs for assigned staff.
- To represent and deputise for the Principal HR Advisor (Employee Resourcing) as and when required.
- To ensure organisational vacancy control measures and corporate controls for creating and filling posts are in place, adhered to and reported upon on a regular basis.
- To ensure the effective implementation of agreed employee resourcing policies, procedures and practices, including recruitment, selection and categorisation in line with statutory requirements and best practice.
- To contribute to the development of strategy, policy and procedure within Human Resources, working to meet corporate priorities and values within working groups, as and when required.
- To provide expert advice and support on a range of resourcing matters to all customers and stakeholders, balancing compliance issues with the increased need for flexibility and efficiency.
- To monitor and review external contractors such as employment agencies, advertising agencies, assessment centres consultants on behalf of departments.
- To ensure the accurate administration of contractual management issues
- To participate as directed in the interview procedure, chairing panels as required as the senior human resources representative.
- To manage and supervise performance within assigned teams, including identifying and supporting training and development needs for staff assigned.
- To ensure all relevant resourcing databases are effectively updated, managed, and maintained to allow for the extraction and analysis of information on complex issues.
- A Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Post-Graduate Diploma in Personnel and Development or an equivalent qualification AND be a current full professional member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, i.e. Associate, Chartered Member or Chartered Fellow.
- Demonstrate 2 years relevant experience in providing expert advice and guidance on recruitment/selection matters to senior managers, managing a range of human resource related work and managing staff in accordance with the principles of personal development
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.