Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Senior Information Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £12.00 per hour
13+ week's £19.05 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT4
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00 - 5.00pm)
- A minimum of 2 years' relevant experience in the last 5 years of working in a communications team.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in the last 5 years of producing a range of written material to support a variety of publications and online communications, including social media, particularly in an environment in which complex and sensitive issues are being addressed.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in the last 5 years of working in partnership with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in the last 5 years of using multimedia packages to convey key messages to a range of audiences and monitoring and analysing the impact.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in the last 5 years of planning and delivering corporate events.
- Demonstrable political and cultural awareness and a sound knowledge of current affairs.
- The post holder will contribute to strategic communications and public affairs support for the delivery of the Executive's action plan to Tackle Paramilitarism.
- This includes generating cross platform content for internal and external audiences, providing communications support to a range of projects and contributing to the ongoing delivery of the Ending The Harm campaign.
- The post holder will assist in the co-ordination and management of proactive and strategic communications for the programme by delivery partners including Central Government departments and other statutory agencies. This includes working closely with delivery partners and stakeholders to make connections between emerging news stories and relevant Tackling Paramilitarism projects & programmes.
- The post holder will also assist in the delivery of a stakeholder engagement and public affairs strategy to promote the successful delivery of the programme.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland