Senior IT Manager
Salary: Highly Competitive
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an IT Manager based in County Armagh.
- Develop cost efficient IT strategy, including IT infrastructure/systems appraisal
- Management of IT function delivery including hardware & software support, storage management, back up recovery
- Implement & design best practice for cost efficient, effective infrastructure & services
- Directing & managing IT services by external IT consultants
- Support development of BI strategy
- Training of employees on IT expertise
- Client liaison
- Telecomm support including mobiles
- 5 years' experience in an IT management role
- Experienced developing IT strategy
- Windows OS and Office packages
- Data Warehouse, Design and Development
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS
- Microsoft Power BI, SSRC, SQL
- Excellent communication and management skill
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland