Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Immediate interviews available
Grafton are working with a superb company who are seeking a Senior manufacturing engineer. This is a new role and my client are looking the successful candidate to support technical, projects and engineering.
- Application of engineering principles focused on quality, service and cost.
- Works with Engineering leaders to deliver business objectives
- Displaying proficiency in the use of process improvement and problem-solving manufacturing issues using Six-Sigma tools.
- Providing technical leadership on all product and process issues.
- Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation, SOPs and process work instructions compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Provision of technical leadership/guidance for other Technicians and Engineers on the team.
- Process validation for products and processes; VP, IQ, OQ, PQ and associated documentation.
- Conduct Gage R&R studies for products and new processes.
- Responsibility for projects.
- Communicating effectively with both internal and external partners.
- Observing the Quality Management Systems and Environment Health and Safety requirements on site at all times
- Ensuring output of other team members meets company expectations
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Level 6 Qualification in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Proven Project Management skills through the delivery of business-critical projects.
- Has 2+ years' experience in an engineering role in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with both internal and external agents.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.