Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Senior Marketing Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 3 -4 Months with possible extension
Pay rate: £17.81 per hour
- A Level 5 qualification or above, in a relevant discipline (e.g. business, marketing or an English related discipline)
- A minimum of 3 years' recent experience in a marketing or communications role
- Recent relevant experience of developing and implementing significant communications and marketing campaigns and /or projects
- Proven successful track record in the delivery of digital marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of providing innovative marketing solutions
- Experience of working with budgets
- Experience of people management
- Experience of writing plans and implementing multiple projects for a range of internal or external customers
- The post holder will manage the marketing services team and will be responsible for the delivery of a high quality marketing services plan to support the business's Strategic Directions and Business Plan.
- The post holder will work across the business and with a range of third party agencies and external bodies in the development and delivery of marketing service activities and will be responsible for the functional areas of digital marketing, events and PR, recruitment marketing, publication development and campaign planning.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland