Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Operations Coordinator for our client based in Dublin City Centre. This role will be a initially a 12 month contract.
Our client a public sector body based in Dublin City Centre are looking for an experienced Operations Coordinator to join their team.
- Establish new or improve existing planning and reporting processes
- Co-ordinate whole Directorate inputs to corporate planning procedures, including Business and Strategic Plans
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure that the Directorate collectively meets regular reporting requirements
- Produce reports or other investigations using data from existing systems.
- Ensure that all teams have ready access to business intelligence through the development and maintenance of SharePoint pages
- Support the Directorate's responsibility for responses to funder queries - gathering data, providing analysis and writing explanatory responses to queries
- Monitor and review levels of activity in relation to Funder Queries
- Support, and where necessary facilitate, the development of quality standards for other Operations teams.
- Support others in the team in developing processes or techniques to measure quality standards and assessing the extent to which they are met.
- Compile stats and report on the quality improvement initiative as a whole, preparing updates and quantitative reviews where required
- Identify and arrange any required administrative supports for staff engaged in Quality Improvement initiatives.
- Responding to general requests from Directorate members for support that helps them to deliver on business objectives
- Development and maintenance of the Directorate's intranet (SharePoint) site
- Adhoc Duties as required
- Relevant third level qualification (e.g. Certificate, Diploma, Degree), or equivalent is essential.
- 5 years+ experience in similar level role
- Project Management Experience
- Strong Reporting skills
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, programme databases and SharePoint portals
- Experience and proficiency in Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems
- Excellent salary on offer €48,812
- Excellent benefits package on offer after probation including pension and option of flexi time
- Located in Dublin City Centre
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.