As a Senior Operator you will be:
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are adhered to ensuring product is produced within acceptable limits
- Setting up production equipment
- Operate various equipment
- Completing all necessary documentation including work orders, validations, room and equipment logs
- Ensuring all team members have the appropriate skills to complete the tasks required.
- Previous recent experience in a production environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong leadership skills
- GCSEs Grades A-C including English & Maths
- NQF Level 3 qualification
Hours of work will be on a rotating shift pattern of 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm.
To apply, please click on the link.