Senior Executive Assistant | Pharmaceutical & Manufacturing |Temporary Contract (3-6 months)
The Client: Located in Dublin North, our client is a world leader in the pharmaceutical industry. They employ over 20,000 staff globally with a market presence in over 140 countries.
The Role: Senior Executive Assistant
The key focus of this role is to provide daily administrative and professional support to a team of Senior Executives.
- To take ownership of office co-ordination and organisation
- Provide confidential diary, calendar and travel management to executive team
- Schedule on and off-site meetings and assist with meeting planning at international level
- Co-orindate logistical requirements of meetings
- Process expenses for the executive team
- Co-ordinate complex travel arrangements
- Reports and PowerPoint presentations (Word/Excel/ PowerPoint), distributing and collating documents
- Organising and taking minutes of meetings as requested
- Photocopying, filing, distribution of documentation
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role supporting Senior Executives, ideally in a multinational organisation
- Educated to Degree level in relevant field (or equivalent qualification) desirable although not essential
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint (advanced Excel an advantage)
- Excellent attention to detail with strong technical, analytical and numerical skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a on/off site team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Effective communication skills with the ability to lead and influence at all levels
- Salary €40-45k, NEG depending on experience
- Convenient North Dublin location
- Canteen and parking facilities
- Flexible working hours
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.