Role: Senior Performance Engineer
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Performance Engineer in Letterkenny, Co Donegal.
The Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) team support Performance testing for the company. The team are responsible for Non-functional performance testing of applications such as Web HTTP, Web Services .Net, Oracle and Citirx.
In addition, the team are currently undergoing a transformation to better support agility across the enterprise, with an increased focus on delivery activities.
Leading the Performance Testing team (Located in Ireland and El Paso) and will be specifically responsible for driving the transformation strategy ensuring appropriate tooling and processes are in place to support the enterprise. In addition, the senior specialist will drive the uptake in the adoption of the process.
- Manage and report on multiple performance testing projects
- Capacity management of performance testing engineers
- Management contact for performance testing activates
- Lead service performance testing transformation
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Educated to University level (or equivalent) preferably in an I.T. related course.
- CSS, jQuery, Angular and Bootstrap
- Exposure to relational database like Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience with Performance, Load, Stress, and Scalability Testing
- SOAPUI, Jmeter, Loadrunner, JProfiler, Jconsole, VuGen scripts, TruClient, TruAPI and system tools vmstat/top
- Experience with tools such as SiteScope, NV Analytics, New Relic, WebpageTest, Dynatrace, Splunk, Neoload would be advantageous
- Experience in process transformation
- Experience in cloud infrastructure - Knowledge with AWS is a plus
- Knowledge of CI/CD delivery models
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple tasks
- Flexibility to support US business hours as needed
- Be comfortable with Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- The candidate must be able to communicate with individuals of varying technical expertise, working in disparate geographic locations and as such will need to possess strong written and verbal communication skills
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.