Senior Project Administrator | Financial Services |Temporary Contract
The Client: Headquartered in Dublin city centre, our client is a leading financial services provider with a workforce of over 2,000. They are seeking to recruit a Senior Project Administrator to provide support to a team of project leaders.
The Role: Senior Project Administrator
The key focus of this role is to provide daily administrative and professional support to senior management with particular focus on project administration.
- To take ownership of the administration of high profile project within the organisation
- Manage all project documentation and document transfer activities
- Collate data for reports and PowerPoint presentations (Word/Excel/ PowerPoint), distributing and collating documents
- Organising and taking minutes of meetings as requested
- Photocopying, filing, distribution of documentation. Condensing project documentation
- Attend project meetings and record minutes. Provide follow-up of actions
- Assist with updating standard operating procedures and assist with re-drafts and proof reading
- At least 3-4 years experience in a similar role ideally with project/audit administration experience
- Educated to Degree level in relevant field (or equivalent qualification) desirable although not essential
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint (advanced Excel an advantage)
- Excellent attention to detail with strong technical, analytical and numerical skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a on/off site team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Effective communication skills with the ability to lead and influence at all levels
- Salary €35k
- Subsidised canteen
- Weekly payroll
- Opportunity to apply for internal fixed-term & positions
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.