Senior Project Manager
Highly competitive salary and package
An exciting opportunity for a Senior project manager to join a leading company based in Belfast, who are seeking to add to a growing team. As senior project management role working across multidisciplinary teams with responsibility for all aspects of project management to ensure on-time delivery of complex cross-functional projects.
- Responsible for assembling a project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Responsible for project budget estimation
- Ensure a common understanding by setting expectations in accordance with the project plan in order to align the stakeholders and team members.
- Lead the identification, assessment, monitoring, and closure of project risks throughout the project lifecycle.
- Responsible to improve team performance by building team cohesiveness, leading, influencing, training, mentoring, and motivating in order to facilitate cooperation, ensure project efficiency, and boost morale.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify any variances, perform any required corrective actions, and communicate to all
- Participate in the formulation of the New Product and Technology Roadmaps as part of the R&D Leadership Team.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Level 6 Qualification (in Management or related discipline preferred) or equivalent
- PMP certification or equivalent (i.e. PRINCE2) desired.
- Minimum of 7 years demonstrated project management experience in at least one discipline (Finance, Procurement, IS, R&D, Operations, etc.) preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in the Project Management and Delivery of complex projects across multi-site, multi-functional teams
- Strong project management skills including the use of industry-accepted planning tools such as Microsoft Project
- Project Management of R&D/Product Development Projects
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.