Due to our clients continued growth they are seeking to appoint a Project Manager, to take overall control of significant projects they have undertaken, in the UK. You will be an integral part of the management team with full control of the projects and also assist the company in strategic planning going forward.
Main aspects of the role:
- Manage and ensure the smooth running of key projects, supplying aluminium windows and doors to prestige clients in the UK, greater London area.
- Day to day co-ordination with Compass Operations team to ensure all goods are manufactured in accordance with pre-planned manufacturing schedules and in accordance with Master Programmes.
- Manage & co-ordinate customer care (After Sales Department) in relation to these projects. Whilst customer care staff log all reported issues, you will be responsible for organising materials and labour to efficiently deal with such reported issues. This will involve liaising with our Installation Manager or Fitting Sub Contractor, firstly to determine the cause of the issue, and secondly to resolve the matter effectively.
- Oversee the entire dispatch/delivery-to-site function, communicating with the Site Management Team to keep them informed and advised on all delivery/logistical issues.
- Assist in the recruitment, performance appraisal and development of all staff involved in your projects.
- Manage relationships with approved installers/Compass Fitters on site.
- Attend regular Site Progress Meetings in the UK, to ensure that projects stay on track and that Compass meets all its delivery commitments.
- Review existing procedures and work practices and develop effective solutions to deliver a consistently high-quality service to the client.
This role is primarily office/factory based but will involve occasional travel to site in London, to attend progress meetings, pre-contract site meetings and to oversee general performance of fitters.
You will report directly to the General Manager/Managing Director of Compass.
Salary - Negotiable. Contact me to discuss
This is a senior management role and the package offered to the right candidate will reflect this.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Health-care.
Why use Grafton ?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.