Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Senior Sales Manager for our client based in Dublin City Centre.
Our client is a leading Chemicals company and are looking for an experienced Senior Sales Manager to lead their Sales Team.
As a Senior Sales Manager you will be a leading the business, have P&L responsibility and be charged with executing and shaping the sales strategy of the business. You will provide market insights and detail and deliver a long-term commercial vision for the business.
Areas of Main responsibility
- Development of the existing team
- Product development, identifying new market opportunities, determining the optimal pricing to balance profit with customer/client satisfaction, and directing marketing operations.
- Develop positive and productive relationships, negotiating range, pricing and promotions to optimise sales and profitability
- Design and implement the sales strategy
- Management of the range, volumes and profit across account portfolio maximising the commercial opportunities
- Creating business plans to ensure retention and organic growth
- Working closely with buyers to maximise opportunities for success by understanding their strategies and objectives
- Implementing annual sales and account management plans based on financial management and knowledge of customer needs, ranges and market trends
- Degree in Chemistry or Food Science is essential
- 5 years + experience in a Senior Sales Manager role in Chemicals, Food, Pharma or Agri
- Proven leadership experience
- Experience selling into Europe
- Excellent salary package on offer
- Located in Dublin
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.