Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
Location: Co. Armagh
Salary: Extremely Competitive
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Software Engineer based in Armagh.
Reporting to the IT & Business Improvement Manager, the Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the creation and development of new products and systems.
- Work within the team to create, develop and build robust, resilient custom software solutions.
- With a customer-centric approach, research, consider and implement new technologies that help improve how we deliver custom solutions.
- Proactively contribute to a team culture that values challenges convention, promotes robustness and delivers more.
- Mentor junior staff and work with peers to foster our culture; challenging and encouraging for the benefit of all.
The successful candidate will be an experienced IT professional, with extensive experience in Software engineering and Development.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in the software industry.
- Experience of working within an agile environment.
- Excellent academic qualifications and communication skills, written and verbal.
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for quality, robust solutions.
- Desire to keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and practices, constantly challenging convention and your own understanding.
- Experience of having built large software systems in Java, Kotlin, C# or similar HLL.
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Evidence of contribution to a personal or open source project.
- Evidence of taking a leadership role in a technical team.
- Client facing experience.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland