Senior Specialist, DevOps
Senior Specialist, DevOps
Location: Letterkenny Co Donegal
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Specialist, DevOps based in Letterkenny Co Donegal.
My Client is seeking an AWS DevOps SRE (Site Reliability Engineer) to join our Letterkenny based team. This exciting position will offer a qualified candidate the opportunity to be a part of a global team that helps build platforms for Prudential to support the Customer, Service Teams and Advisors.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for technology, is self-motivated and has a desire to provide outstanding customer service.
The position focuses on ensuring the reliability and maintainability of services that are leveraged as part of the adoption of public cloud (AWS). A successful candidate will have a strong track record and the ability utilize technology to automate solutions and optimize outcomes. The top technical skills for this role include automation, a high proficiency in scripting languages, and an ability to create and implement Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible , Puppet, Chef
- Extensive experience in AWS cloud services
- Experience delivering Infrastructure as code using eg Terraform
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process using tools such as Jenkins
- Hands-on experience to build and handle Containers utilizing tools like Kubernetes, Docker
- Hands on experience in Content Management Systems like Drupal
- Working experience on datasources like MySQL,Oracle, Hadoop, Cassandra
- Good command over any scripting language such as Shell, Python, etc.
- Working to Industry standards and best practices in close coordination with integration and deployment team
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years experience in AWS
- 5 or more years working experience in DevOps
- AWS Certification a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related technical field
- Leadership in working with cross-functional teams desirable
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide on call support
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland