SENIOR STORE PERSON | PERMANENT | SANTRY |
Our client based in Santry is searching for a Senior Store Person to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Reporting to the Manager, the role is a hands-on position responsible for warehouse duties as well as working within the team across the business providing assistance to customers over the phone and within the showroom providing excellent customer service. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm and one Saturday in every four from 9am to 4pm.
- General warehouse duties including arranging stock and deliveries in stores using forklift
- Assisting showroom staff and customers with orders
- Assisting customers with queries in relation to product ensuring good customer relationship is maintained
- Ability to work on internal computer systems ensuring orders are processed promptly and correctly
- General upkeep of the warehouse in compliance with health and safety
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Forklift Licence and Manual Handling Qualification
- Familiar with internal computer order systems
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.