Senior Systems Design Engineer (BMS)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Systems Design Engineer (BMS) based in Antrim.
Playing a key role in the emerging BMS systems engineering activities within the company and with key partners and customers.
The Senior Systems Engineer for BMS initiative in the company, integral in developing next generation BMS technology to meet the needs of safety and efficiency of high voltage batteries for automotive, industrial and ESS applications.
You will be responsible for
- Senior systems engineering for BMS product development, including requirement engineering, architecture definition, system design, analysis, and validation
- Understanding customer technical requirements and expectations, and developing/driving BMS system solutions from concept to launch
- Playing a key role in eliciting both external and internal stakeholder requirements for new products, features & technology developments Delivering hands-on proof-of-concept demonstrations to customers and development partners
- Having a senior level understanding of the system development process to meet the requirements of ISO 26262, ASPICE, CMMI.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering degree or related discipline (minimum 2:1)
- Minimum of 7 years in relevant industries and engineering projects; design experience with technology development and product development
- Experience with systems modeling, simulation and validation environment such as MIL, SIL, and HIL
- Experience with system analysis tools such as Fault Tree, FMEA, FMEDA.
- Experience with systems incorporating wireless communications
- Knowledge of System Development Process
- Functional safety and cybersecurity skills
- Knowledge of high voltage battery system and BMS
- Experience working in an AGILE development framework as a Product Owner
- Strong collaboration skills that facilitate effective communication with Systems, Software, Hardware and Verification engineers, in order to make sound engineering decisions
- Exceptional communication skills. Must be able to communicate technical issues, risks, and status in both written and oral form.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland