Senior Technical Lead
Location: Lisburn, Co. Antrim
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Technical Lead based in Lisburn.
- Serve as an expert and ensure best practice development practices and designs are implemented
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, re-factor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle
- A proven track record developing .NET web applications
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience writing Unit Testing and performing Code Reviews
- Understanding of the Agile Development Process
- Excellent written communication and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise work
- Ability to mentor and support junior developers.
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient attitude
- Able to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to interact confidently, build relationships quickly and establish credibility
- Experience in scale-up stage SaaS B2B business would be desirable, but not essential
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland