Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a seasoned warehouse operative.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who is looking to grow and progress with the company.
Senior warehouse operative
- Responsible for managing, receiving, storing, and/or shipping of materials or finished goods ensuring these are performed as outlined in SOPs and GDP.
- Picking and packing orders
- Taking delivery of goods and supplies.
- Checking for damaged or missing items.
- Picking and packing orders from pick sheet and using hand held scanner.
- Moving stock around by hand, using lifting gear.
- Keeping records of stock and replenishing stock when needed
- Working on the in-house systems
- Keeping paperwork up to date.
- Ensuring materials are received from approved vendors, delivered to inventory and finished goods, packaged according to specification and shipped in a timely manner.
- Documenting receipt of all materials and goods received.
- Ensuring products are shipped as per marketing schedules.
- Modifying operational methods and procedures.
- Maintaining documentation to reflect the effectiveness and efficiency of department activities.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a warehouse role.
- You are a people manager with strong management competencies.
- Flexibility in regards to working hours and duties are a must.
- Current Forklift license with prior experience (Reach & Counterbalance).
- Have strong planning and organisational skills.
- To have excellent command of English (speaking / writing).