Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a seasoned Supervisor who is looking to work in one of the world biggest multi national companies.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who is looking to grow and progress with the company.
There is a GREAT PACKAGE on offer.
As a Supervisor, your primary role is to coordinate and manage the employees. A maximum of 30 warehouse employees report into you. As a Supervisor you will plan, coordinate and manage processes and people. The Supervisor will ensure a balanced and pleasant working environment where you constantly put safety first, monitor quality, productivity, delivery and costs with customer's first in mind.
- As a Supervisor you will ensure an optimal translation of the business objectives to SMART objectives and goals to ensure that the business objectives are met.
- Leading a team of 3 Team Leaders and recognise their roles and support them when and where needed.
- To ensure optimal daily planning, staffing and a motivated team as the key to success.
- To analyse the functioning of employees as well as operations and results and to initiate and follow the improvement processes in your department to improve safety, quality, productivity and to reduce costs.
- To are the contact person to other departments for projects and communication.
- To work in a 2-shift system and you ensure smooth communication, information transfer and problem solving through the use of visual-work floor management.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a warehouse supervisory role.
- You are a people manager with strong management competencies.
- Flexibility in regards to working hours and duties are a must.
- Current Forklift license with prior experience (Reach & Counterbalance).
- Have strong planning and organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Integrated Systems and AS 400 (mainframe).
- To have the continuous improvement spirit and you are a pro-active team player.
- To have excellent command of English (speaking / writing).
- You want to develop and are a driver to achieve challenging goals.
- Check the facts before you formulate decisions and recommendations.
- Like to work in a team and respect others.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Basic Salary of 45K
- Pension Scheme.
- Overtime Pay.
- On site parking & Canteen.
- Future Career Progression Opportunities with the Company.
- 23 Days annual leave.
- Monday- Friday / Daytime Hours