Service & Commissioning Engineer (BMS)
Salary £30,000+ DOE
Grafton Engineering Division is working in partnership with one of the largest Control System Houses in Belfast
My client is a local market leader and offers a wide range of market leading products that will provide engineered solutions for the control of services within any building environment they are widely renowned as an excellent employer. They have a current opportunity for a Service & Commissioning Engineer to join their team.
Reporting to Senior Management, you would be part of a Projects team with the responsibility to ensure projects are delivered on scope and on time including final commissioning and handover.At times the role may require the management of sub-contractors such as the electrical installation team.
In addition to being fully conversant with and able to program a BMS system from conception, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate self-management, project management and innovation skills.
The primary requirements are:
- Degree / HND / ONC in engineering - ideally electrically biased
- 2+ years' experience of Trend. Experience of Cylon would be an advantage
- To understand control panel design, manufacture, design and testing.
- Knowledge of instrumentation and integration to 3rd party systems
- Ability to modify strategies and experience of front end graphics
- A full clean driving licence is essential
- Ability to work well independently and/or as part of a team
If you would like to discuss this Service & Commissioning Engineer job in more detail please contact Jordan McMaster now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.