Installation & Service Engineer
Day shift role
Grafton Engineering have been retained by our client as they search for a Installation & Service Engineer to be based at their offices in Co Antrim. This is an exciting time for a Installation & Service Engineerwho has worked in a similar role to carve a career in a renowned business during an exciting period of growth.
- All aspects of the installation, servicing and repairs of pumping, effluent and ancillary equipment.
- Installation of MEICA, mechanical, electrical, installation, control and automation equipment on NI Water's water and wastewater treatment installations throughout Northern Ireland.
- Installation, commissioning and servicing of pumping and effluent treatment equipment on domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of working to RAMS in the water industry.
- Working to the procedures and completion of all documentation to comply with ISO 9001 OHSAS 18001; ISO 14001.
- Minimum 3 years' experience within the water and wastewater treatment equipment
- Qualified in electrical installation and testing to the 17th Edition
- Instrumentation knowledge desirable
- Experience on NI Water Base Maintenance contracts
- Confined Space Training
- EUSR Water hygiene trained
- Clean driving license
Interested Installation & Service Engineer, who feel are meeting the criteria should forward a CV without delay via this advertisement. If you would like to discuss this Installation & Service Engineer job in more detail please contact me Jordan McMaster now on 02890 323 333 or 07976985386