Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 1 Support Service Assistant required on a temporary basis based in Ulster Hospital, Dundonald.
Role: Band 1 Support Service Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.66
Location: Ulster Hospital, Dundonald
Hours: 37.50 per week
Duties of this role will include;
- Moving patients between wards and to departments as necessary
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic work environment, including kitchen, patient and office areas
- Removing and disposing of clinical waste in accordance with Health and Safety
- Preparing beds, linens and clinical areas
- Preparing food and beverages and cleaning thereafter
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Anna or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 11/03/2020.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.