Service Desk Administrator - Dublin 12, Permanent
Permanent role in Dublin 12 for a Service Desk Administrator. The purpose of this role is to support the service business, service Engineers and our clients. Assist the Operations Manager and be responsible for the general administration of the software system and provide back office support to the Directors, Operation Manager, Service Team, Service Partners and Vendors.
On a daily basis you will typically get involved with the following :
- Liaising with Field engineers and Sub contractors on a daily basis (phone and email)
- Check the times, hours, POS and Observations recorded by the engineers
- Log the details of any Observations that shall require a quote
- Attach relevant documents to their respective calls
- Edit WR's sent in by the Subcontractors and convert them to QDSM reports
- Cost jobs after editing is complete and attach all relevant reports
- Ops approve all works so that they are ready for invoicing
- First point of contact for all faults and updates with the system
- Looks after the WEE recycling
This is a busy role but there is the opportunity to grow and develop within the company. It does require exceptional multi-tasking skills and the successful candidate will have excellent experience in general administration, strong PC skills to include MS Office Packages and PDF converting and excellent organisational skills.
Previous Customer Service experience is desirable, and experience in scheduling and/or purchasing is an advantage.
This role is immediately available. Apply below for consideration.
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.