Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Analyst, Dublin
Our Client, a leading telecommunications provider, is seeking to recruit a Service Desk Analyst for their Managed Service Operations in Dublin. This is a first line, customer support role, managing and supporting all broadband related issues from schools.
The job is highly focused on working as part of a team to meet the customers needs and SLA requirements.
Hours: This is a full time role
Duration: Expected to last for an in initial 6 month period
- Ensure that the Service Desk phone lines are attended to during agreed hours of service
- Promptly answer the help desk phone, preferably before three rings
- Promptly check and respond to calls diverted to the Service Desk voice mail
- Regularly check and respond to user requests sent to the Service Desk email
- Deal with all Customer calls including requests, queries, complaints etc in a polite and professional manner
- Record and log all calls inline with the agreed Call Logging Procedures
- Perform initial diagnosis/categorisation/prioritisation of service calls and allocate calls promptly to the appropriate resolution resource.
- Accurately document the service request so that the second-line, third-line and third-party support or resolution group can promptly resolve the call
- Communicate to the end user the level of service that will be provided and engender confidence that calls will not be lost or ignored.
First Time Fix
- Provide First Time Fix phone based resolution to simple user queries (e.g. Password resets)
- Track and monitor calls overseeing their resolution inline with agreed service levels.
- Appraise the User of the progress of service calls when requested
- Adhere to defined escalation and customer complaint procedures
- Update call status when required and record all information relevant to a call
- Identify and communicate issues, or areas where improvements can be made to the On-Site Manager.
- An understanding of IT services, equipment and terminology, with a minimum of 6 months IT related work experience and the completion of an IT related training course.
- A working knowledge of desktop applications particularly the MS Office productivity suite.
- The technical capabilities to quickly learn how to resolve to the most common user IT queries and effectively use support tools (e.g. Wiki, Cricket, Nagios, Active Directory and Remote Desktop Management tools).
If you are interested in this role please forward you CV via the link.