In partnership with our Client based in Lisburn who are a supply and distribution Company for the Construction Industry we are recruiting for a Service Engineer
Job Title : Construction Service Engineer
Salary : up to £25,000
Role & Responsibilities:
In Partnership with our Client we are aiming to employ a skilled, motivated & well organised individual to work in the workshop, with a vast array of equipment.
- Repairing, Servicing & Calibrating the fleet equipment
- Planning & Prioritising service work
- Detailed report submission on all repairs, calibration & Servicing
- Preparing equipment for hire and post inspecting equipment off hire
- Other duties as specified by management as and when required
- Electro Fusion and Butt Fusion service certificates - not essential as training will be provided
- City & Guilds engineer qualification preferable but not essential
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- Comfortable interacting regularly with customers
- Drivers License essential
If you would like to speak in total confidence about this role please contact Caitriona McKerr on 02892667585
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.