8.30am to 5.30pm Mon to Fri
My client is a market leader in the construction and plant equipment sector. They have a vacancy for a Service Engineer to join their team. Once trained and developed on the specialist equipment the post will also offer call out allowances.
- To provide warranty/repair services on the client product range covering diesel generators, power washers, construction equipment and tooling.
- Ensure efficient and safe repair of a wide range of equipment both at customer site and in workshop where necessary.
- Repair and maintenance of generators, petrol/diesel operated gardening equipment, construction equipment.
- Ensure compliance with company standards on H&S.
- Electrical or mechanical qualifications.
- 1 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Experience in the repair of electrical and electronic equipment.
If you would like to discuss this Electrician job in more detail please contact Jordan McMaster now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.