Salary : £33,000 to £35,000
Hours: Monday - Thursday 08.00 - 17.00, Friday 08.00-14.00 (there may be some travel involved)
Offering three different ranges of products including Crushers, Screens and Bulk Handling Systems,
My client is well placed to meet the needs of customers in the mining, quarrying and recycling sectors.
- Maintain a high standard of Health & Safety at all times, ensuring compliance with current and future health and safety laws, processes and procedures.
- Follow necessary safety regulations, applicable work instructions, operating procedures and method statements.
- Installation and commissioning of all Tesab products.
- Operation of Tesab products and proficient in troubleshooting, diagnostics and associated repairs.
- Co-ordinate with other departments in respect of quality concerns, fault finding and R&D activities.
- Communicate information on equipment problems or potential enhancements to other teams within the company.
- Support risk assessment development and SOP processes.
- Utilise experience and product knowledge to deliver suitable and sufficient information instruction and training to customers, dealers and site personnel as necessary.
- Provide information, instruction, supervision and training to less experienced/new staff members.
- A working understanding of the operating characteristics and application practices of crushing and screening plant and equipment.
- A working knowledge of mechanical (engines, drives etc.), electrical (circuits, loads), and hydraulic (actuators, pumps, pressures) systems.
- A working knowledge in the usage of common hand tools, hand held power tools and portable air tools.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.